I am thrilled to have been nominated for the Liebster Award! So thank you
The Britchy One!
I love a good lifestyle blog and this is lifestyle and MORE! Read: comedy, angst and a little bit of bonkers – see tumble dryer!
I’ve been a little slow in replying to this as I’ve been incredibly busy with work, writing a couple of planned posts and I’ve fitted in a couple of days away for my birthday!
The premise is simple.
You answer the questions you were set.
You nominate eleven other blogs and set eleven questions for them.
Questions for me to answer:
1.What is your favourite meal?
I have two favourites; chicken salad and chilli con carne and usually anything with broccoli
2. Do you prefer a lake or the Ocean?
Ocean. I was brought up by the coast
3. If you went to NYC where would be the first place you’d want to go?
Probably one of the tourist spots so I could say I had been there
4. If you could meet anyone from history who would it be?
5. Where is your favourite place?
I love sitting near water, preferably watching river birds
6. I’m coming to dinner. What will you serve?
7. What was/is your favourite subject in school?
I enjoyed geography
8. Tell me a quote you love.
I don’t have one
9. Do you have any pets?
One dog – George – he’s not mine, he’s my son’s – I’ll have to remind him!
10. Recommend me a book or 37!!!
One of my favourite history books is Wedlock: How Georgian Britain’s Worst Husband Met His Match by Wendy Moore
11. If you could live forever, would you?
Probably. But I wouldn’t want to look ancient!
Questions for my nominees:
- How old were you when you learned to drive?
- Are you a dancer or a wallflower?
- What is your favourite drink?
- Do you have any phobias?
- If you could choose to write a history post, what would it be about?
- Do you have a favourite place to write?
- Do you have a favourite time to write?
- Do you have a favourite TV show?
- Do you have a blogging schedule?
- Give me an idea for a history blog post
- What are you reading right now, besides this blog!
I love reading all the blogs below and if I haven’t selected you it’s not because I don’t think you’re worthy it’s because I’ve exhausted my reader over the last 2 weeks with people I’ve not nominated before! (Also if you’ve been a recent nominee from someone else I’ve opted to skip you this time!)