I’ve been nominated for this award twice in the last two weeks!!
I’ve been a little slow in responding to the first nomination as work was crazy busy and if I’m completely honest I wanted to have a few more ‘history’ posts on my blog before adding another that I would keep in the ‘blogging’ category. The second nomination has given me a nudge to say thank you to Cynthia from Moments with Cynthia (link here) for my first nomination and thank you to Heather from Down to Business Mom (link here).
Rules for the award
1 Write 7 facts about yourself!
2 Nominate 15 more bloggers!
- I was born in Liverpool, England, but I’ve lived in south-west London since I was eighteen and will have been an honorary Londoner for thirty years in May!
- I was a very shy teenager and I’m still reluctant to speak in public – having a public blog is terrifying, yet also rewarding!
- I went to university to study history aged forty!
- I’m great to visit a museum with: a quick look at all the sparkly stuff and then head to the gift and coffee shops!
- I have to be led away from second-hand book shops (actually, any book shop)!
- My blog posts can take up to a week to research and write which does eat into family time if I’m not careful.
- I have several blog posts that have been started and abandoned – I really need to look at those – but sometimes my discipline is poor and I shoot off on a tangent rather than finishing a post!
I’m going to nominate people that have commented on my blog recently that I may have been remiss in not following or have recently followed me, as my busy lifestyle means I often intend to follow-up on my new followers and yet find that I don’t. This gives me the perfect opportunity to peruse their blogs and better late than never!
Please forgive me if I’ve missed anyone out who feels they deserve it – let me know and I’ll add you to it . . . seriously, it’s such a hard job choosing from all the worthy blogs.
P.S. Please don’t feel obliged to participate if you don’t wish to.